IFOCAS HAS MEMBERS IN PENNSYLVANIA
Updated March 2003
For a full listing of clubs in N.E.United States visit:= http://northeastcouncil.org/
Babies Click name for web
Bucks County Aquarium
Pittsburgh Aquarium Society
Philadelphia Area Betta Society
Pittsburgh Area Killie
Pittsburgh Marine Aquarium
- Aquarium Club of Lancaster
- RD5 Box 5611, Spring Grove, Pa
17362, Jeff Senft, 717-225-6881
Meeting Location and Times : 3rd Tuesday of each
month, except for July & August @ 7:30PM.Dues - Different
Levels : $7.00 per year. After August, dues are pro-rated at
$.70/month.( includes News letter.)
- Bucks County Aquarium Society
- 128 Woodbridge Ct, S. Langhorne, PA
19053, Joe Shaw. Meets on
the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM sharp,
at the Churchville Nature Center. The Nature Center is located at
501 Churchville Lane, Churchville PA 18966. For more information
please call 215-535-5181. Serving Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Fresh & saltwater--big name guest speakers.
- Central Pennsylvania Marine
- P.O. Box 1093, Camp Hill, PA
17011-1093, Stephanie Waytko.
- Delaware County Aquarium
- P.O. Box 521, Ridley Park, PA
19078, Aviva Dickstein,
(215) 328-9737.The Club meets on the first Friday of each month
from September to June at the Springfield Township, Delaware
County. The doors open at 7:30 p.m and the meeting begins at
8:00. Each meeting includes: raffles, a speaker, bowl show,
and auction. Membership is available for singles, families, and
- Delaware Valley Water Garden
- 1736 Green Valley Road, Havertown,
- Eastern PA Reef
- meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every
Month at 7:00 PM and will last until 9:00 PM.
- Erie Aquarium Society
- 4829 Leacock Rd., Edinboro, PA
16412, Don Laasher, 814-838-3296. Meets 2nd Wed./Month at American
Legion Post 773, 4109 west 12th St. Millcreek. 7:30 p.m.
- Greater Delaware Valley Guppy
- 2417 Cumberland, Philadelphia, PA
19125, Kenneth Blood, 215-634-8124.
- Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium
- P.O. Box 22452, Pittsburgh, PA
15122-0452, Jan Apel, 412-776-3555.
- Meets the last Friday of every month
at 7:15 PM at the Pittsburgh Civic Garden, 1059 Shady Avenue,
- 330 South Old Middletown Road,
Media, PA 19063, Lee R.
- Mid-Atlantic Cichlid Keepers
- Box 303, Drexel Hill, PA 19026, Bill
- Meets in Township Bldg Springfield
(DEL CO.) PA. Contact: JLuckshire@aol.com
- Mid-Atlantic Koi
- Meetings: Several monthly meetings,
North Chapter (NJ), Central Chapter (PA), Long Island Chapter
(NY), South Chapter (VA). Dues: $24 per year, includes monthly mag
& new members kit. Contact: Anita & Charles Walker, 11794
Target Court, Woodbridge VA 22192, (703) 590-3875. Serving the
interests of Koi (fancy, multi-colored, ornamental carp), ponds,
filtration, water quality, lilies, goldfish, etc.
- New York-Pennsylvania
- 3317 Asbury Rd., Erie, PA 16506.
- Northeast Saltwater
- 9921 Bustleton Avenue #E-2,
Philadelphia, PA 19115, Lou Redinger.
- Pennsylvania Fish Culturists
- 6804 North 10th St., Philadelphia,
Meetings are 2nd Thursday each month except July or
August. Publication, speakers, raffles, and more. Serving greater
Area Betta Society
- Currently PABS is holding its club
meetings on the fourth Sunday of each month, from 1 PM until about
4 PM, at a community meeting room on the fifth floor of
Suburban General Hospital in Norriston, PA. Our meetings are open
to the public and visitors are welcome. Our membership dues are as
follows: $12.00/year for individuals and $15/year for families.
- Pittsburgh Marine Aquarist
- 5901 Elgin Street, Pittsburgh, PA
15206, Bob Dolan, 412-441-9810
- Meet last Sunday of every month at
the Pittsburgh Civic Garden Center. Dues: $19/yr. Monthly
speakers, workshops, raffles.