IFOCAS HAS MEMBERS IN OHIO
Updated March 2003
Youngstown Area Tropical
- P.O. Box 5190, Youngstown, OH 44514,
Robin Jendrian, 216-270-9713.mailto:YATFS@yatfs.com.
County Aquarium Club
PO Box 1231
Worthington OH 43085-1231
Saltwater Enthusiasts Association
Columbus Area Fish
Greater Akron Aquarium
Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society
Lorain County Aquarium
Medina County Aquarium
Ohio Killifish Association
Ohio Cichlid Association
County Aqua Life Enthusiasts Society
Youngstown Area Tropical Fish
County Aquarium Club (ASHCO)
- P.O. Box 344, Ashtabula, OH
44004-0344, Val Swanson, 440-466-2464. Meets every 2nd Saturday of
the month at
Austinburg Township Hall at 7:30 PM
- Cleveland Saltwater Enthusiasts
- 3896 Boston Road, Brunswick OH
44212-1262, Dan McMonigle, 440-238-8336. Meetings held at
8:00 PM, third Thursdays September through May, alternating
Eastside at SeaWorld of Ohio, and Westside at the Baldwin-Wallace
College Biology Building. Dues:$10/yr single or family. 24/7
information line/voice messaging - 1-440-333-5347
Area Fish Enthusiasts
- 3522 Rivercrest Dr., Columbus, OH
- Columbus Nautilus
- Columbus Zoo Aquarium, 9990
Riverside Drive, Powell, OH 43065, W. Thompson
- Columbus Ohio Guppy
- 3286 Uplands Dr., Springfield, OH
45506, Rusty Strader,
- Fort Wayne Cichlid
- 502 Park Ave. - Box 260, Antwerp, OH
- Great Lakes
- 1113 Sunset Road, Mayfield Hts, OH
44124, Jim Smith, 216-461-4363
- Meets the 2nd Thursday of every
month at 8 PM, Lutheran Church of the Covenant, 1900 Libby Road,
Maple Heights, OH. Dean
- Greater Akron Aquarium
- P.O. Box 494, Akron, OH 44309-0494,
- Meets the first Thursday of every
month at 8 PM at Meade Ave. Church, Akron, OH 44305.
- Greater Cincinnati Aquarium Society
- P.O. Box 11495, Cincinnati, OH
- Meets at the Winton Wood's Visitor's
Center on 10245 Winton Rd. meetings are usually held on the last
Sunday of each month at 7:30pm. Membership $10/year.
- Greater Cincinnati Killie Association
- 1124 Overlook, Cincinnati, OH
24528, Fritz & Mary Jo Bazeley, 513-251-1569.
Meetings are held monthly, most often on the first
Friday evening of the month, at various members' homes,
alternating whenever possible between the Cincinnati and Dayton
areas. Visitors are always welcome.
- Greater Dayton Aquarium
- 288 Virginia Ave., Centerville, OH
- Greater Fairfield County Aquarium
- P.O. Box 141, Lancaster, OH 43130.
- Guppy Association of Greater
- 19600 Alexander Road, Walton, OH,
Frank Orteca, 216-232-4673.
- George, 216-350-0852
- Lorain County Aquarium
- P.O. Box 185, Elyria, OH 44036-0185,
Bill Bilski, 216-475-0090.
- Meets the 3rd Friday of every month
at 8 PM, College Hts Baptist Church, 980 N. Abbe Road (Across from
Lorain County Community College), Elyria, OH 44035.
- Medina County Aquarium Society,
- P.O. Box 1485, Medina, OH 44258,
Meets on the 2nd Friday of every month
at the Prince of Peace Lutheran Church on RT. 18, north side of
the road near I 71 in Medina, Ohio.
- Miami Valley Water Garden
- 4009 Caprice Road, Englewood, OH
45322, Andy Monachella.
- Midwest Killie
- Xenia, OH, Dave Price, 513-372-9336.
Ohio Killifish Association
- 15610 Chatfield Avenue, Cleveland,
OH 44111, Jim Hutchings, 216-251-2456.
- Ohio Cichlid Association, Inc.
- 1028 Barkstan Dr.,Highland
Hts., OH 44143, Marc A.
Meetings are held on the first Friday at 8 PM
of every month at the Tri-City Senior Center which is located at
I-71 and Bagley Road in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.
- Salt Water Aquarium Club of
- 838 Carpenter Street, Akron, OH
44310, Ronald Hendrick, 216-733-1295 or c/o Matt Couger, 1295
Newton Street, Akron, OH 44305.
- Stark County Aqua Life
- P.O. Box 8484, Canton, OH 44711,
John Baad 330-452-9027. Meets the second Sunday of most
months (5PM) at the Perry Grange, 6300 Richville Drive SW,
- Tropical Aquarist of
Northern Ohio Club
- 4681 Milford Drive, Perry, Ohio
44081, John and Chris Summers, 440-259-3560 or George Hollister
440-428-7792. Meets the 2nd Friday of every
month at 7:30 PM at Perry Public Library, 3753 Main Street, Perry,