IFOCAS HAS MEMBERS IN MASSACHUSETS
Updated March 2003
Cichlid Web Group BIG_CICHLID@YAHOO.COM
8 Meridian St.
Malden MA 02148
781 321 0464
- 34 Church St. Marlboro, MA. 01752,
(508) 229-2181. Meets on the second Thursday of each month at 6:45 PM, at
the Marlborough Public Library, lower level.
The Public Library
is located on West Main Street,
Marlborough, MA 01752.
Dues: $15 full membership; $10 newsletter only.
- 255 Central St., Holliston, MA
01746-2011, Karen Randall, 508-429-1729. Meets third Monday of the
month, 8pm at the New England Aquarium in Boston. Everyone is
- New England Fancy Guppy
- 203 Massasoit Road, Worcester, MA
01604-3418, Mary Malesky, 508-757-5203. Meets the 2nd Sunday of
every month at members' homes.
- New England Killifish
- Meets the third Sunday of odd
numbered months. Contact person for NEKA (and webmaster): Bruce Stallsmith. Jamaica
- New England Water Garden and Pond
- P.O. Box 132, Oakham, MA 01068,
Steve Szabo, 508-882-5214.
- Meets the 2nd Friday during the
months of October - April and at various dates May - September at
- Pioneer Valley
- PVAS Meeting Information
MONTHLY MEETINGS PVAS holds monthly meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month at The Captain Charles Leonard House, 663 Main Street, in Agawam Massachusetts.
- Worcester Aquarium
- P.O.Box 972, Worcester, MA 01613, Mary A. Malesky,
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of every month
at 7:00 PM at Worcester State College, 486 Chandler Street,
Student Center, Mezzanine Level, Room M110. Dues: $10/year -
Individual, $15/year - Family, $7year - Correspondence.