IFOCAS HAS MEMBERS IN INDIANA Updated
Fish and I Group Click name for web
City Aquarium Club
Killies (site not updated since 1999)
- Circle City Aquarium Club
- P.O.Box 55165, Indianapolis, IN
46205-0165, Les Mumford,
317-353-9766. Meets the 1st Thursday of every month at 7:30 PM at
Garfield Park Botanical Conservatory, 2420 S. Shelby Avenue,
Indianapolis, IN 46201. Dues; $18.00/year, includes bi-monthly
magazine (Fancy Fins), eligibility to buy and sell in a monthly
auction, and 10% discount with participating pet centers. Meeting
Highlights: Monthly speaker, Auction, Bowl Shows, Breeder's Award
Program, Hobbyist of the Year Program, Door Prize and Raffles.
Club is comprised of approximately 125 enthusuasts from all types
of aquaculture including; Ponds, Saltwater, Reef, All types of
freshwater fish, plants, etc. For further information email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusively Killies of Anderson,
- 2923 Pearl,Anderson, IN, 46016,
Chairman: Gary Wiley,
- Meets the 1st Sunday of every month
at different homes. Annual Spring Show, Anual Fall Workshop
(Thanksgiving Weekend), Co-hosting AKA convention with SLAKA.
Membership mailing fee: $10.00 annual. AKA affilifate club with
members in 7 states and 1 foreign country. Dedicated to the
maintenance and breeding of Killifish.
- Illiana Garden Pond
- P.O. Box 448, St. Johns, IN 46373.
1-888-354-1415, Email: PONDERS
- Indianapolis Aquarium Society,
- 6246 North Rural, Indianapolis, IN
46220, Al Anderson,
- Meets the 1st Mondayof every month
at Holiday Park at 7:00 PM. We have monthly speakers, raffles,
bowl shows, breeders award programs for plants and fish, and free
refreshments. Monthly publication is being restarted. Guests are
- Michiana Aquarium
- PO Box 167, Osceola, IN 46561, Ron
- Meets the 3rd Sunday at 6:30 PM at
the Howard Johnson (former Randalls Inn), South Bend, IN.
- Singing Sands Aquarist Society
- P.O. Box 134, Michigan City, IN
46361, Phil Mesarch, 219-763-4619. Meets the 3rd Saturday of every
month at the Marquette Mall, US 421 & 20 in Michigan City, IN.
Dues: Individual Senior - $8.50, Individual Junior - $6.50, Family
- $10.00, Corresponding - $7.50. Initial Registration Fee (New
Members Only) - $1.00
- Wabash Valley Water Garden
- 1901 South Eighth Street, Terre
Haute, IN 47802.