IFOCAS HAS MEMBERS IN FLORIDA February
Marine Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 210594
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33421-0594
Contact: Cliff Dugan or Chris Dugan
Florida East Coast Koi and Water Garden Society
Florida Marine Aquarium Society
Society of the Palm Beaches (site not updated since 1999)
Florida Koi Club
South Florida Aquarium
Tampa Bay Aquarium Society
Tampa Bay Koi and Water Garden Club
Tropical Koi Club of South Florida
- Aquaculture Society
- Jackson, FL Mike Roberts, 904-783-3321
- Central Florida Aquarium Society
- Ken Williams, 407-299-8381 or Phil Robertson. Meetings are generally held the 2nd
Tuesday of each month at the Seminole County Central Library.
- Central Florida Koi Club
- Joe White
- 2753 Martin St., Sarasota, FL 34237, Harry Specht,
- Meets the 1st Wednesday of every month at 7:30 PM at the
Mote Marine Mammal Research Center, City Island, Sarasota, FL Every meeting features a
speaker or other program of aquatic interest. In addition an auction of fish related goods
and fish is held each meeting. Fishkeepers from beginners to experts are invited to
- Florida Guppy Club
- 1400 SW 124th Terrace, Pembrokes Pines, FL 33027, Irwin Solomon, 305-433-1554
Marine Aquarium Society
- Meetings the 4th Tuesday of the month at The Museum of
Science, 3280 S. Miami Ave., Miami FL, 7:45pm. Board meetings are typically held the first
Tuesday of each month. Dues: For single adult: $10.00. For Family: $15.00. For Commercial:
$20.00. Contact Barbara Van Der Laan, 305-634-5924, or Chris Tippins 305-895-7065,
Alan Bickford: 305-981-5975.
- Florida Marine Life Association
- 801 N.W. 19th Avenue, Plantation, FL 33317, 305-581-3238
- Florida West Coast Koi & Water Garden Club
- Meetings are held on the first Sunday afternoon at 2 PM of
each month at a pond oriented business, public water garden site, or a members home
with a pond to share the surrounding area of Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Lee, Pinellas,
and Hillsborough counties. Dues are $20/year for family membership
and $15/year for individuals. You are welcome to come to a meeting. Call Karen at (941)
924-3775 for more membership information.
- Gainsville Koi, Goldfish & Watergarden Club
- P.O. Box 414 Gainsville, FL 32602, 904-376-4719.
- Gainesville Reef & Marine Aquarium Society
- Monthly meetings. Contact Joe Nawrocki, 4319 SW 21 Lane,
Gainesville, FL 32607, 904-336-4863,
- Greater Florida Marine Aquarium Society
- C/O Museum of Science, 3280 South Miami Ave., Miami, FL
33129, Elizabeth Hayden
- Greater Orlando Aquarium Society
- Meetings: 2nd sunday of every month at 2pm. @Loch Haven
Neighborhood center. We have guest speakers, raffles, and an auction every meeting bring
the family for a day of fun. Dues are$14.00 individual and $18.00 family
/year our publication the Airstone with a members trading post will be on our web-site
soon. contact: Jeff L. Sloat (407) 855-5740 email@example.com
or David Marcus (407) 469-3799.
- Guppies International
- 1332 Carefree Cove Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Marine Aquarium Society of
the Palm Beaches
- 71 Lake Arbor Drive, Palm Springs, FL 33461, Vinny Guiel, 407-642-8151. Meetings on 2nd Monday of each month at the South Florida Science
Museum, 4801 Dreher Trail North, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 at 8 PM. Dues $15/year -
Single, $20/year - Family.
- North Florida Koi Club
- 860 Huron Street, Jacksonville, FL 32205,
Fred Leib, 904-268-3582, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Charlie Gardner, 904-879-4683 , ChasGard@aol.com
- Old Boy Network - Everglades II
- 4303 Johnston St., Hollywood, FL 33021.
Petersburg Cichlid Association
- Contact Jim Cormier at 727-345-2270 or email him at JDCFISH@prodigy.net
- South Florida Aquarium Society
- 26 NW 3rd AVE. Hallandale, FL 33009, Edward Parker,
Meetings are held at the Everglades Elem. School at 8375 SW 16th Street, Miami, FL.
Dues are $15.00 Individual, $17.00 Family, $12.00 Corresponding, $8.00 Student.
- Suncoast Nishikigoi & Water Garden Society
- Clearwater, FL, Cathy Robinson, 813-441-9945
- Suncoast Killifish Society
- 518 63rd Avenue South, St. Petersburg, FL 33705, Mike
Bay Aquarium Society
- 1101 W. Kirby St., Tampa, FL 33604, Al Knowles,
- Meets the 2nd Monday of every month at 7 PM at the Florida
Aquarium, 701 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL. For further information call Bill Shields at
813-972-2214. Every meeting features a speaker or other program of aquatic interest. In
addition an auction of fish related good and fish is held each meeting. Fishkeepers from
beginners to experts are invited to attend.
- Tropical Koi Club
- 8460 SW 179th Street, Miami, FL 33157, Colin Browning,